- This event has passed.
Ride for Conservation
4th December 2020 - 7th December 2020
Ride for a purpose and join us and 5 celebrity guests for an Exclusive Big 5 Cycle Safari in the Kruger National Park. Pafuri Luxury Camp, situated in the Northern Kruger bordering the great Limpopo River. Each room has immaculate views overlooking the Luvuvhu River.
Cycle amidst untamed wilderness with our celebrity guests, where your participation directly contributes towards the conservation trust.
Delicious food, luxury accommodation, Big 5, breath-taking views and great company is what you will encounter during this once in a lifetime experience
- 3 Nights shared accommodation at Pafuri luxury camp, that offer gorgeous views of the Luvuvhu river
- Morning & afternoon riding trails
- Morning and evening game drives with sun-downers
- Professional guides conduct trails each day
- Morning rides 3-4 hours, afternoon rides 2-3 hours; we focus on quality kilometres, not quantity.
- Light breakfast in the morning before departure, lunch & snacks provided in the afternoon before 3-course dinner at night
- Short evening/lunch time talks given by EWT Representative and/or celebrity guest
- Amazing Networking opportunities, bring along a business partner or non cycling partner.
Limited space available for this exclusive wilderness experience.
Contact for an opportunity to make a difference:
Mobile – 079 792 7536
Email – explore[at]rootzgroup.co.za