- This event has passed.
26th September 2020
Join the crew at WRTT ( We ride the Thunder ) for an overnight bike campout to Lovers Rock campsite in the Magaliesburg on the 26-8-2020.
This Is a tag along ride, you will be responsible for yourself. So that will include booking your accommodation (R120 to camp there over that weekend), supply your own food, snacks, gear, so basically everything you will need on the trip.
We will leave the Oak Tree Engen one stop at 15:00pm on Saturday the 26 September 2020 and return on Sunday the 27 September 2020. Return time still to be determined as we will probably have lunch at a local pub or brewery in the area before heading back.
- There is a bar and restaurant at Lovers rock, but you welcome to bring your own food etc.
- The pace will be medium around 16-20km/h
- The distance is roughly 35kms each way with a couple hills and mostly gravel roads. Same route there and back but might change. But all tagging along will be notified of a changes.
- You will need some riding experience to be able to do the ride with us.
- If you want you can have family and friends meet you at Lovers rock with your gear if you don’t want to ride with it.
We at WRTT don’t take any responsibility or liability for anyone choosing to join us on a ride. You do so at your own risk.
Email WRTT for more information or to confirm plans.