Looking for additional training or just eager for some cycling in the sunshine? Whether you’re a roadie or a mountain biker, we have cycling tours to suit your needs. We even offer your non-cyclist travelling companions custom tours that run in conjunction with our cycling tours.
Our uniquely South African guided cycling tours, training, and race camps cater for serious and recreational road and mountain bikers. Our tours specialise in a region of our country we know to be one of the best and most scenic places to ride.
What to expect from our tours:
- Guides with local knowledge who know the routes well and ride them regularly
- Highly-skilled guides with a range of expertise including, first aid and mechanical skills
- As much value for money off the bike as on it
- Specially designed routes that ensure you experience the best an area has to offer
- An opportunity to experience the hospitality and tourist attractions of the Overberg and Western Cape
- Dinners at specially selected restaurants, a great way to end a day of riding
- A dedicated backup vehicle to keep us safe and to provide drinks, food, and spares as needed
- Afternoons to relax, explore the area, or to try one of the extra activities (check out our Extra Activities) once the day’s cycling is done
- Accommodation in accredited guest houses and B&Bs (Tourism Grading Council)
Browse our various tour options to find one that suits you or contact us for help to design a personalised tour that suits your pocket, and the type of riding you’d like to do and places you want to see.