Located 8 km from Oudtshoorn on the R328 N to the Cango Caves, AFRICA INN is nestled between the Outeniqua and Swartberg Mountains and overlooking the beautiful Cango Valley.
Our self catering chalets and rondavels are exceptionally comfortable with spectacular views.
They are placed in unspoiled veld and surrounded by the unique succulent vegetation the Little Karoo has to offer.
MOUNTAIN BIKING TRAILS
+/-20km hand built hiking and mountain biking trails on the farm, enjoy moderate to difficult level trails. These trails has been designed by SA pro rider, Matthys Beukes and with his knowledge and experience of trails, we have built them with the aim to provide the highest possible enjoyment factor. Apart from the purpose built trails we have, Oudtshoorn has plenty of quiet dirt/farm roads for longer rides.
Activities within 20km from Africa Inn:
- Caving in the world famous Cango Caves
- Experience wildlife at the Cango Wildlife Ranch
- Wine tasting at Karusa Winery
- Ride an ostrich at the Cango Ostrich Farm
- Go on an elephant safari at the Buffelsdrift Game Lodge
- Visit Bella Mia Olive Farm or browse the Mariana Serfontein Pottery Studio
- Camel, slides, petting zoo at Wilgewandel
- Restaurant and Art Gallery on premises