Cape Rouleur 2019
March 3 - March 7
South Africa has some of the most scenic roads in the world and this 5-day, 600km tour in the heart of Cape Winelands takes in the best of them. Based in the picturesque town of Franschhoek the 120km+ stages are followed by sunny afternoons by the pool before evenings of fine-dining.
Cape Rouleur riders are seeded into three speed groups fast, medium and social. With professional-level event organisation each speed group is supported by the HotChillee Ride Captains, medics, mechanics and motorbike outriders and enjoys rolling road closures.
All riders are guaranteed seeded entry to the Cape Town Cycle Tour (formally Argus) which directly follows the Cape Rouleur making a week long cycling trip in the Western Cape.
- 5-days cycling in the Cape Winelands, South Africa
- Week ahead of Cape Town Cycle Tour (seeded entry guaranteed)
- 180 riders / seeded speed groups
- Rolling road closures
- Lead cars / medics / mechanics / motorbike outriders
- Timed race sections / jersey competition / age category awards / best team awards