Are you tired of serious racing and looking for a great break away weekend with your family, friends and mountain bikes?
Join us in McGregor for a 3 day MTB Stage race which caters for the social weekend warriors as well as racing snakes (in hibernation)
The event has a relaxed and all inclusive vibe! Lost of food, red wine and local entertainment! Join us for the weekend and experience the local hospitality of McGregor.
- 3 Days of Amazing Mountain Biking in McGregor
- More single track, less jeep track!
- 2 Water Points daily with delicious snacks from Pick n Pay Robertson
- A free bike wash after each day brought to you by Namgear
- Race Nutrition on route and recovery from Cadence Nutrition
- Alternative recovery drinks available from Lord’s Wines during the evening celebrations
- Live Local Entertainment – come and experience McGregor’s talented musicians!
- Relaxed vibe and social atmosphere!
- This is the race where racing snakes and weekend warriors meet to compete for fun!
Why the “Ride2Nowhere”?
Apart from the unique, alternative, eccentric and therapeutic village; McGregor is known for the “Road to Nowhere”–due to the fact that the road leading out of McGregor towards the mountains literally leads to nowhere and into a dead end. One would need to exit the town with the same road you entered. Bearing this in mind, it makes perfect sense to call the event the “Ride2Nowhere”.